We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

8.11.2011

Floor Plan

During some down time at the conference, I grabbed a pen and started drawing the house floor plan. I thought this would be easy to do...after all, I do live there. However, it was not easy and I actually had to draw it twice - the first time I forgot the coat closet and pantry. So, here is my horrible drawing of my floor plan:

Now you can get the flow of the house. You can see how the laundry room is like a hallway and know where the Man Cave is. That is if you can read my hand writing.

I will make time to measure and draw a proper floor plan. It will be different, I can see mistakes in my drawing. But the general flow and placement is close.

2 comments:

LORI said...

Type in floor planning in google and click on the first link. That's the one I used for that floorplan I sent you :)

Bethany said...

Thanks Lori, will do! Hope your projects are going well...can't wait to see the window!

Post a Comment