We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

7.21.2011

DIY Trophy?

I don't even know if this is a trophy. Actually, I don't even know why this exists...


I was browsing through TJ Maxx when I ran across them. And there were also extension cords and roller skates. Do these get awarded to the best painters? Maybe this is some hot trend and I am getting too old to understand?! Let me tell you, it sure was hard to pass that red one up...... yeah right!

Fess up now. What do you think about these? Would you proudly display on your mantel? Or maybe you are already an owner of a paintbrush trophy?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't prefer them. Excited to see more posts on your sisters (?) new home!

Remodel This House said...

More pics and posts are coming about the new-old house!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

are you kidding, I'm looking for that brush and my Home Goods Store in Las Vegas has no more. I have trophies made of them and give them to my home make over captains.

Unknown said...

Me too! I don’t prefer them.. looking forward for a better trophy design.


Thanks,
Nancy
Window Planet Single Slider Windows Toronto – Superior Quality Windows and Doors

Post a Comment