We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

6.01.2011

May Recap

Already June? It is hard to believe that summer is here. I am oh-so-excited about the warmer weather, swimming pools, grilling out, and being able to spray paint everyday. But before we get too far away from May, I thought I would start recapping the projects from the month before in one easy to read post. So, here are a few highlights from May:

Triumphed over the sewing machine


Scored multiple truckloads of freebies


Upcycled a ton of furniture


And made some art for the master bedroom


June will be just as busy. I have truckloads of furniture waiting on me to upcycle, and the master bedroom is still getting a facelift. And I can't seem to get a craft room out of my head. The guest bedroom might have to play double duty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment