We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

4.20.2011

Catastrophe

My addiction has hurt me, literally. And threw a wrench into the direction of this blog post. I planned to post about spray painting the old plant stands for the garden cute colors. Instead, I was injured.

It started out as a good plan - spray paint the plant stands a cute color.

But it quickly turned into a catastrophe. While putting the trigger onto the top of the spray paint, it slipped and cut the top of my hand in two places. Here are the guilty ones:

I never expected to be injured while spray painting. It is a sad day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear..what part cut you? I am always cutting myself but mostly while preparing food. Hope you heal real soon.

Post a Comment