We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

2.10.2011

My Weekend Project

This weekend, I am redecorating this:


It is my first job I was hired for - a guest bedroom that has not been touched. Yes, a virgin bedroom! I am ready to start working on it now. And, of course, this project is on a budget. No work crews or fancy fabric here, just me DIYing this guest bedroom. Cross your fingers that all goes well for me. I will post the after pictures and the decor how-to's next week. Until then, enjoy your weekend and have fun DIYing some projects too!

4 comments:

Melanie Bacom said...

Have fun with that paneling.

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

I am sure you will do great! Have a great line.

haha...I am one of those weirdos that doesn't think paneling looks bad all shabbied up...painted white lol.mmmm

Deb
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I know it will look great! Your eye is amazing when it comes to seeing potential...and thrifty is not a problem for you. Good luck.

jandjhome said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with the space. I found you via Take it from Me. I was too late to join the party, but I decided to take a look around. I'm your newest follower.

Post a Comment