We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

2.08.2011

Global Warming

This past week, we had some really warm temps. Like 70 degrees, dig out the short-sleeves warm temps. So of course I had to take full advantage of the nice weather and spray paint a few items I had stored up. 


After spray painting, we went to the river to look for drift wood for a project idea I have in my head - which we found none. But it was nice to walk along the rocks and soak up the sun.

Or if you're Paris, enjoy the wind in your hair because the windows were rolled down. 

And then, the snow hit. We had snow over the weekend and more coming this week. Not just more, a ton more. Reports say 7+ inches! That is going to shut down the state. I won't be able to spray paint, but I should have plenty of time to get some projects done around the house.

This is probably the most random post - from 70 degrees to 7 inches of snow. All I have to say is welcome to Arkansas weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about the "snowpocalypse" on the news. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
The Broke Bride Chronicles

Post a Comment